Presenter Hailee Steinfeld stunned on the Oscar’s red carpet tonight. Celebrity Stylist Chris Appleton was inspired by the intricate detailing of her dress to create a sleek and sculpted modern updo style. “We went for a bold style to complement the mixture of classic and modern vibe given from her gown.”
Get the Oscar’s Look: Sleek and Sculpted Wrapped Bun
- Prep wet hair with TONI&GUY Prep Heat Protectant Spray and blow dry hair backwards away from the face using a paddle brush.
- Once dry, section off the top half of the hair and gather the lower half into a ponytail at the back of the head.
- Apply TONI&GUY Style Spray Wax throughout the top section for a high-shine effect and begin curling hair using a 1-inch curling iron.
- Once cooled, gently brush the curls out and join to the existing ponytail.
- Wrap sections of hair from the pony tail in a clockwise motion above and below, twisting into a flower shape. Secure with pins.
- Set the look with TONI&GUY Medium Hold Hairspray.
- TONI&GUY Style Spray Wax
- TONI&GUY Medium Hold Hairspray
TONI&GUY products are available at select target locations and target.com
Have a beautiful and successful week!
SOURCE: Tony&Guy. Celebrity Images-Getty Images.
[RED CARPET BRILLIANCE] Hailee Steinfeld’s Sleek, Sculpted Oscar’s Hairstyle x TONI&GUY